(ET) I-5 Front Wheel Needed

I've been out of the Elec-Trak scene for a couple of years, having sold my E12M in Colorado. Now I'm back near Ithaca, NY and happy to report that I have a nice big I-5 to play with.

It's good to be back!

When I retrieved the tractor last Sunday, it was obvious that he front right wheel bearings had fallen out. I decided to plug along with a wobbly wheel to determine what else was wrong with the machine. The good news is this 30 year old EV worked like a champ. The bad news is the crippled wheel fell off in the front lawn after a couple hours of "fun time" with the new toy. No problem... the weight of the front rested on the mower deck and left front wheel. This allowed me to skid it home up our steep driveway... another example of the grit and determination of these trusty old machines.

The tire is a 16x6.5-8 Elec-Trak branded original. The rim is unbranded and offset with the deep end and valve stem facing inward. The steel around the axel hole has been shredded and requires replacement or very creative repair work. I'd like to replace it because it's easier.

With Bill Gunn out of the business, is there a generic replacement for this wheel or do I need to hunt around the local mower shops?

-Dave