From: Perry Cain [mailto:perry suppleye com]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 1:46 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) one speed, no power E20

When is the 4th relay, the "FW" relay supposed to kick in?  It never does.
Also, it is off by default, correct?  The wires to it go underneath and
center, not top and center, correct? (wires 40 and 49)  I do have a
downloaded schematic, which I can barely read, as a result of my skill set
in electronics.  Though that continues to improve....

Relays; I will test all for alignment when I get home.

I am working on the wires, but they all appear to be connected.  There is
not a lot of space up under the hood, so it is tedious.

I am pretty sure the board (#4) is ok.  It looks almost new.  Someone with
better skills then me will have to meter it, if all else fails.

(I knew when I posted my first request for help this would turn into
another Alltrax debate.  That's why I mentioned in the first post that I
had already done an Alltrax conversion.  That's cool, I love to hear the
various
opinions.)

Chris, thanks for taking the time to help me figure out my problem!!

Also, how do I contact Howard? (unrelated)