(ET) Harry Landis and the E-141 charger

Title: Message
Hi
I just downloaded the  Service Manual and Parts list for the Wheelhorse E-141 Charger Unit form the Toro Website. It was so amazing that I had to tell you guys about it. Basically,  the Charger unit is a charger like the one in and ElecTrak hooked to a motorized timer and it does all the things that the Harry Landis unit does. Except it uses electro mechanical devises, the heart of the system is a 36V  RTN relay and  120 RTN relay.  Combined with the coloured lights (no LEDs in this puppy) and a beeper that go off if the power disconnect is not, it make the Wiring and logic in and E12M look simple. This really has all the bells a whistles.
    If you're curious check out the manual on the Toro sight or I can E-mail you the PDF file,  the part number of the Charger is 07-30EC01 and you can download it free. It also go to show you how far we've come in terms of electronics and how terrific the Landis unit is.

Geof Thompson BSc. CLS
Canadian Hydrographic Service           | Service Hydrographique du Canada
Fisheries and Oceans Canada             | P
êches et Océans Canada
Central and Arctic Region               | Région du Centre et de l'Arctique
P.O. Box 5050, 867 Lakeshore Road       | C.P. 5050, 867 chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6               |
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6

mailto:thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca
Office  Bureau: (905) 336-4698
Fax | Télécopieur:(905) 336-8916