(ET) B&D CMM1000

I have a CMM1000 I'm looking to sell.  I purchased a
new charger and had a new battery installed by B&D
factory service ( Dewalt Service Center ) two years
ago. New Blade last year.  It runs good, but you have
to keep up with the lawn if your's grows fast as it
will trip the 15A overload if you push it. I mowed
once with the Amp Meter clipped on just to confirm.

It is an older green model. It has had the recall work
performed.  No Bag.

I also have a Ryobi and have ended up using that more.

Thought I would offer it here before I did the eBay
thing.

$100 OBO

For local pick-up.  Located in Minneapolis.

email me if you want to see it

Matt

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail