RE: (ET) SONEIL Charger installation question

They do! The 3 prong plug is a typical scooter plug.
Many dealers will provide the plug of your choice for
free with a charger purchase.

But they also provide the chargers (e.g. the 1206s)
with a 2 prong plugs typically used in the auto industry
(similar to the 4 prong trailer plugs).Other charger
manufacturers use the same - e.g., I found replacement
cables at the local walmart with this plug and ring terminals
at the other end. (automotive battery rack)

What I would do in this specific case (I assume its a 36V charger)
is to cut of the provided plug and either attach the charger
permanently or get one of the hubbell plugs to plug the charger
into the small accessory outlet.

Markus