Re:(ET) GE vs Wheelhorse

The Wheel Horse B-145 is almost identical to the General Electric E14. It
is also quite similar to the LATEST E12.It's motor is generally viewed as
not being as dependable as the E15 motor because it is permanent magnet.
It's speed control has only 3 speeds forward compared to the E15's 7
forward. Those are the main differences. The B-145 is a latest model and
therefore generally dependable.
 There is no C145. It is a Wheel Horse C-185 and is almost identical to
the latest E20.
It is the most powerful model,has a foot speed control,and is one of the
most desirable Elec-Traks.
 There was only one I model being the General Electric I-5. Basically the
Industrial version of the E20.
 Sincerely,
Harold Z.

Can someone tell me if the Wheelhorse B-145 is the same as the E15 or E12?
What is the difference between he B145 and the C145?

Who made the ones that start with the I, like the I5?

Does anyone have a comparison chart between the 3 different brands of ET?

Kevin