Re: (ET) e12 wierd problem

Loose wire or (more likely) misaligned relay points. Take a good hard look at your 1a and 2a relays. My guess is one of them is dirty in the closed position and sometimes doesn't conduct even though it's "closed".

If you touch the relays, use a small wooden pole. They can shock you if the motor shuts down quickly.

Chris

neil wrote:
I just dropped the front panel on the e12, looking to see what was causing "no motor run" sometimes, things look ok BUT for whatever reason, if I tilt the panel to about 45 deg the motor quits, put it back to vertical and stays off. put the control back to neutral and restart and it runs. I'm wondering if that big contactor on the panel may be "weak" and can't hold in when it's tipped toward horizpntal - usually sit with the coil horizontal, contact vertical.

any thoughts ?

wombat