(ET) New tractors E-141 and E15 and others

Title: Message
Hello
I just completed a fantastic, tractor hunting trip to the Albany NY area. A a result of that trip I am now the very proud owner of a very very nice E-141 and a very nice E15. Pictures will be sent to the website.
    The Albany, area is rich in ET and there are probably many more to be pulled out of garages and barns. At this point my GE collection is only missing a E-8 and and I-5 so obviously, if these pop-up I am going for them, However, anything else that surfaces while I am hunting posted as they become know to me.

The next part is mainly for the folks who live in my area, - Southern Ontario, Western New York. But, If you are from farther away and are interested  -go for it-

I am also the proud owner of and E-20, E12M, E-15 (sort of had to buy the 5 to get the 2 I wanted) which appear to be complete but will need restoration. I will either restore these or part them out over the long run, however, if you're looking for a project tractor and you want one of these I'll sell them for what I paid for them which is between $100 and $200 CDN.

Yes, I've run out of space!!!!!!!!

Geof Thompson

Grimsby, Ontario Canada

905 945-1710