Re: (ET) Spring cleaning leads to questions

I recommend using a brush that you're going to throw away (it's tough to clean) and wear gloves. Mainly because any you get on your hands is going to be there until the stuff wears off (say a week or two).

There was something else I vaguely remember, that the POR site doesn't
address.  Since it is a humidity-cure coating, is the whole container
useless once it's exposed to air?  Why else would they supply it in 6 packs
of 4 oz. cans?  It's kinda pricey to be throwing large amounts away.

Eh, it doesn't harden much. The bigger problem is people put the lid on without putting plastic wrap between the can and lid. Thus the paint dries and welds the lid on forever.

I don't know, from the ad copy you'd think you could clean your deck with a
machine gun and not hurt the coating. ;^)

Pretty much. MY snowblower shows nary a scratch in the throat after blowing snow, rocks, and dirt this weekend. It's tough stuff. We'll see how the tiller handles it.

Chris