To: "et" <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) Mower deck questions

stephen provost wrote:

Hey, has anybody come up with a setup that gives a visual indication (sensor??) on when each mower motor is running or not?

- Haven't tried this, but - if you want to know if the thermal breaker has cut out or not - put a 36V bulb or LED/resistor across each breaker. You could have it poke out the top of the cap. When the breaker opens the bulb/LED should light.

- SteveS