From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Thomas Pattee
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:15 AM
To: elec-trak-tufts-admin; ssawtelle erols com
Subject: (ET) Pictures of rear sleeve hitch, weight box, and hitch adapter

The hitch adapter looks like the equivalent of a towbar.  Two flat bars going into the ET frame, with either a flat bar or angle iron going between.  It's this cross-piece which has the holes for hitches.  I can make this without any pics, but was just curious if the crossbar was angle or flat (if angled, is it cut anywhere for trailer clearance), and if there were any holes in the flat bars going into the frame.

As to the "locking" feature, maybe they're referring to the box locking to the adapter frame, which, in turn, is simply a friction fit into the ET frame.

Thanks for the help.

Tom

First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries do not take responsibility for, or accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including orders, funds transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All instructions of this nature must be handled by direct communication, not email.

We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address may be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.