(ET) deck motor armature needed

I've found at least part of my 12M deck vibration problem: One armature is slightly bent. Doesn't vary the blade tip by more than 1/8-3/16" but when I disconnect that motor, noise and vibration are significantly less. Upper bearing 'sticks' in a couple of places. Could that be causing the problem, rather than, or in addition to, the shaft?

I'm going to start searching for a machine shop that's willing to try and straighten this, and another I have that's even worse. Not optimistic about how successful I'll be, out in here in the middle of nowhere, so in the meantime if anyone has a tall, thin armature they'd like to sell, please let me know. Or, if you've got access to the equipment to do this, and want to give it a shot, I'd be happy to pay you to try it!

Thanks.
Thon