(ET) Mower questions

Dear fellow electron motivators,

I am now the proud owner of a not-so-new E-15. In reasonable shape, with rust to deal with around the base of the battery compartments ... as expected. I have started to work on the mower motors as the bearings are bad and need to be replaced. The case came apart without too much trouble. The top bearing is firm on the rotor shaft, and I am soaking the shaft with diesel oil before I try and pull the bearing. The blade mounting hub must come off before the lower bearing can be removed. There is evidence of a woodruff key slot, but no key, and the hub appears to be "staked' onto the motor spindle. I am planning to put the rotor in the lathe, and machine off the mower blade hub. I am then planning to machine a new hub from SS. The brushes appear to be in good shape as are the communtators. Where is the best place to get new bearings and temp. switches?

John