-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Stephen &
Carol Welch
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:15 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Blades (repost)

Hi again,

Just wanted to try a repost in case this got lost in the springtime
shuffle.

Anyone have a source for new front-mount (dropped) deck blades?  Maybe a
modern cross-reference or replacement?

Mine seem to be balanced but create lots of noise/vibration.  I was able to
temporarily borrow a newer set and they definitely run much better (less
noise/vibration), so I really want to buy a new set if possible.

Just thought I'd give it another shot - maybe someone else is listening...

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Alltraxed E20