Re: (ET) Side deck conversion?

I bought a relatively inexpensive tow behind sweeper from Sears several years ago and tow it while cutting grass with my rear discharge mower. I got a 40(?) inch width, but they come in other sizes. Cut grass at the front of the Trak, pick it up at the rear. One pass. Works very well for me because I have a substantial number of white pines on my property, and it picks up fallen needles better than anything short of hand raking. It does take a while to figure out the right height setting for the broom, but once set it will pick up a surprising amount of grass and leaf litter. This seems an easier solution than converting your mower and doing all that extra work picking stuff up after cutting.