(ET) Bad thought...

It's something I thought about as well, but probably NOT a good idea.
The ET is 36v and the Ryobi is only 24. No in theory, it could handle
the extra volts, and the amps would not be too bad, but I'd worry about
the 24v rated dc switch arcing trying to interrupt 36v.

If I thought that would work I'd do it myself.

James

Just had a 'bad' thought, wonder if you ran an extension cord from the
electrac to power like the Ryobi what would happen, give you mobility
and lots of power (;-')

wombat