-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Chris Zach
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:48 PM
To: Kleinbrahm, Bob
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) New batteries in E20

Did you check your battery posts immediately? They might have been very
warm from a loose connection or wire. You wouldn't have noticed with the
old pack since it was toast.

4 speeds indicate a relay problem or overloaded shunt.

Chris