Re: (ET) Elec-trak Digest, Vol 3, Issue 109

Of Course, tastes vary. But in my opinion, if someone were to make a "new"
Elec-Trak, styled somewhat like the 40's and 50's John Deere farm
tractors, and they were priced "with deck" at less than 3k, I think they
would have a hard time keeping up with demand.

Of course, we all know what opinions are like.....

everyone has one and they all stink,....... except mine  :-)

--

Stay Charged!
Hump

John Darwin Powers