Re: (ET) Battery water

David Roden wrote:
On 28 Mar 2005 at 16:00, Habooly1 wmconnect com wrote:
How about water from the dehumidifier if it is filtered?

I'd be concerned about mold spores.

Me too... When I got my first EV (a converted S-10 pick up truck), the seller gave me ~6 gallons of water that he had saved up from his dehumidifier. I choose not to use it but being lazy the jugs stayed around a while. Several months later I was cleaning up and notices 1 out of 6 had interesting growths in the water.

_________
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak
1998 Chevy S-10 BEV