RE: (ET) Batteries and lighting

BATTERY question:
My E20 has no batteries right now. Can someone please tell me what type of
battery it uses? How many amphour are they?

You said that the Trojan are the most 'standard'. Is there something
better,
what is it, and why?

I do not have to have the exact size as the originals. I have the thing
stripped down to the frame and intend on making a different EV for the
yard.
I may still make it so that the deck can attach, but it will not resemble
the original at all.
It would be best to keep the length and width of the originals, it fits on
the frame better. The height can vary though.

I am guessing that I would use something like the Trojan T-145's?

I will probably won't mess with used batteries. This thing will be around a
long time, and I want the maximum time possible in running it. Plus, I am
in
a wheelchair and manhandling through someone's pile of batteries might be a
problem. It will take me a while just to get the 6 batteries from the
minivan out to my workshop and onto the awaiting E20 frame.

LIGHTING question:
On this vehicle I am making, I am using 2 aircraft landing lamps as
headlights/searchlights. They are 600W 28V units. Instead of running them
off of the first 4 or 5 batteries, I was thinking of running them right off
of the 36v. No one gives any data on whether a bulb like this would burn
out
in a few seconds, or would it just 1/2 the lifespan or something like that?
They typically have a 25 hr lifespan, some have 100 hr.
No, I won't be running them for a long time, but I feel this level of
absurdity is needed for my new vehicle. It already will have a stereo and
police siren.

Maybe someone out there knows a little about lamps and can give me their
guess as to how these things will work out?

Kevin