(ET) Up and runnin'

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that after lo these many months, my E20 is
finally up and running with its new Alltrax controller and set of new
Exide batteries.  Have the blade on for now in the hopes of a snow trial,
but the newly-painted deck with all-new motor bearings is waiting in the
wings...

Still some rust repair and paintwork to do, but it feels great to have
come this far.  This brings me to a couple of big thank-you's.  First, to
all on this list who have given so much useful advice.  And most of all,
to Harold Z., who's been a real help throughout.

Steve
E-20