(ET) Unusual new parts available

 Hi All
I recently made another acquisition of a lot of new old stock parts and
with it I got some items which may be of interest to members of this list.
They are:
 Brand new New Idea # 120655 tractor cover.This appears in the New Idea
sales brochure and says it fits all models. Is made of heavy black
rubberized tarp-type material and is in new condition. I will sell it for
the 1974 list price of $25.85

  Headlight kits for E8,E10,EGT80,EGT100.Complete kit with
instructions.Will sell these for the 1974 list price of $24.45

 Original new optional Radio Bracket for large frame tractors.

 Accessory Outlet kit for E8,EGT80

 Rear plastic Battery compartment cover for ER8-36,R36,A65.

 Call or email if you are interested. First come,first serve.
 I do,of course also have thousands of other new , NOS , and used parts
for Elec-Traks. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
 Sincerely,
Harold Z.
aka CleanPower
717-859-4234