(ET) (RT) Re: Snow Blower Performance

I have heard that the sprockets were designed so as to let the chain skip as a safety feature in case of overload (the "worn out" look). If this is true then changing the sprockets wouldn't be a good thing...

(and others have mentioned more likely causes of the problem)

stphngeorge wrote:
I'm using my snowblower for the first time this year on my E20.

It's working great but perhaps someone can advise me on the
following...

Any advantage to changing the sprockets to increast the rpm?

_________
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak
1992 Chevy S-10 BEV