Re: (ET) Source for brakes

- I used this on the E12S. Only had to do a little grinding on the casting to get it to fit flat. Otherwise it is a direct fit and look replacement. Additional brake pucks are sold as well (next item on the web page). And the price is right....

Only complaint is Jacks is just up in PA from me, but it still takes a week or so to get parts. Otherwise I've had good luck with them.

- SteveS

Jim Coate wrote:

For the puck-style, Markus put this up on his handy ET tips web page:

"Steve Sawtelle found the following link to go-kart brakes that
may be adaptable to the ETs:
http://www.jackssmallengines.com/gokartbrake.cfm "

I got one a while ago to play with at some point (and I may have some new style replacements available in a bit... stay tuned...)

Chris Zach wrote:

Brakes on the E20 (old style, puck/etc) are going out; anyone have a source for new ones?

_________