RE: (ET) Battery height

Guys,

thank you all very much for your replies.

The reason why I asked was that I got 6 used
T105's for the core fee. The batteries came
out of a running cart accepted a charge and
seem to be doing ok. I still have to load
test them. But they all came up to 7.2V,
then floated at 6.8V for 2 days. They now have
been disconnected for two days and have been
resting at 6.4V which makes me hope they will
hold up under stress.

I decided to cut the bolts of of these T105s.
As recommended I used a hand saw to cut them off
and connected them using automotive battery connectors
(my auto parts store had nice ones, painted red
and black for about $4 the pair).

So much for today...., thanks again for your