Re: (ET) Battery height

I have the Sams Batteries, this batch was mfd by Exide.

I cut the threaded bolt portion of the post off with my sawzall. Obviously
I use automotive style clamps.

DO NOT try to cut the bolts off with a grinder. A small explosion will
result. Trust me, I know this.

Before I cut the studs off, I had a 1x6 board under the cover that spanned
across and over the edges of the box, this prevented the cover from
closing all the way and kept it off the studs. Otherwise the studs will
penetrate the MDF by about 3/16". Trust me, I know this too.

--

Stay Charged!
Hump