(ET) E16 for sale in New York

There may be an E16 for sale, near(ish) to Utica, New York. Batteries are 'good' 2-3 years old (Sears brand), includes a snow thrower and mowing deck (and/or maybe a blade?). The tractor was running and regularly used until it recently fried the contacts on one of the relays (the one that clicks when the key switch is turned on) and now with a replaced relay regular blows the fuse. Asking price of $400 for all.

This is not the same person I just got a bunch of stuff from, but rather he knows someone who knows someone... next time I see him I can get the details if anyone is interested.

_________
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak
1992 Chevy S-10 BEV