(ET) Three ET for sale

Title: Message
Hi
I just though I'd pass these on the the list, They are from the Classified Advertising in the Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America newsletter.

For sale
GE Elec-Trak mower with Manual $150
Fred Oden (hi Fred)
Rochester IN
574-223-3508 8Am to 5 PM M-F
E-mail hawksnest rtool com

For sale
GE Elec-Trak 8hp riding tractor with belly mower

GE Elec-Trak 15hp riding tractor without front mower deck,(with?) snow and dirt blade, snow blower, and rototiller. All look good and are in good useable condition, Both tractor are in good condition but need batteries.

Paul Knutson
Hendricks MN.
605-479-3489

When you start looking for ET there everywhere. (LOL)

Geof Thompson