(ET) Wheelhorse C-141

Title: Message
Hi
    I been tracking these down for a while, and they have been called "10 point Albino bucks", buy the Wheelhorse guys.
     The C-141 is a pure Wheelhorse machine made in 1986 just before Toro bought out Wheelhorse. (a black day say some). It is big tractor probably over 800 lbs, and uses 6-12V in series parallel so the go forever on a single charge. These machine often get scraped because the guys who do lawn tractor pulls like the tranny. It is definitely a collector item and somebody on the list should buy it, if for no other reason than to sell it to me at a later date!!!!!. I have been told these are the best of all the electric tractor. Personally I'd be bidding on it if it wasn't  an 8 hour drive in the winter and if I had any money this year for adding another tractor to the stable.
    If you do buy it I have a manual for it and I be willing to copy sections of it. I am not going to give you what I think it is worth if it is all there.  But,it is worth a lot more than the current $51 fully reconditioned and working with new batteries are prices at $3000 in Burlington Vermont.
    If you are in the area please don't let this one get aware.

Geof Thompson