Re: (ET) Any takers? Sounds like a scam but who knows?

The guy wrote back to my emailed question to say that
- he hasn't measured its efficiency and
- it would cost about $50 in parts from a junkyard to build.

Sure sounds interesting!

I am thinking about bidding.... but I think only one of us on the list
should do it. (*NOT* because I think we should buy it and pirate the
idea, absolutely not! But rather so one of us can say whether its
worth the $25.)

Best to you all

-Max