-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of SteveS
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 10:42 AM
To: et
Subject: Re: (ET) Re: Dead on the road: IT"S ALIVE!!!

I had a similiar problem with a used battery that I got because someone
had busted the connector off a terminal. I put in a helicoil so the bolt
had good threads to hold onto. Still maybe not a permanent solution, but
I hate too see an otherwise good battery 'put down'.

I do a 'touch test' on all battery connections periodically after a hard
run to find loose connections. I usually find one or two warm ones.

- SteveS