RE: (ET) Re: Dead on the road

Thats a very good point. I also had a similar issue that I
experienced plowing the little snow we got. I assume because
of the cold the accellerator peddle didn't go back all the
way and the tractor would remain in speed 1 until stopped
via the break switch. Once stopped I was unable to move
again as the speed peddle had not returned to speed 0
and thus the RTN (return to neutral) relay wouldn't
permit me to start again.
I had suspected the break switch and I puzzled until
my puzzler was sore, then I had an idea, a wonderful
awful idea .... (just like the grinch)
... and found the speed selector/peddle to be the source
of all evil :)

A quick cleaning of the old grease from the speed
selector box made it slide easily again.

Markus