RE: Alltrax, was RE: (ET) Newbie tries plowing

Tim,

yes I saw you conversion pictures. Looks and sounds great.
It doesn't look like the 4QD controller is a sep-ex controller.
What did you do with the field. Apply full field all the time?
Or have the field weakened all the time?

I toyed with the idea of getting the less expensive Alltrax SPX
with 300A for $175 and set the field weakening manual via a
rheostat.

Could you also tell us what you used for your 3.6kw inverter?

Thanks
Markus