Re: (ET) Newbie tries plowing

I think chains are key. With a layer or snow they do not mark the pavement unless you allow a lot of wheel spin. The pushing power is just increadible. I don't add extra weight.

Chains do make the difference: When I was running the blower today putting chains on the wheels allowed the tractor to push the blower into anything, at any angle. I have a steep driveway, without chains it will get about halfway up. With it goes everywhere.

Chains also allow you to stay in L, where the power is.

If you have a lot of snow, the blower is the way to go. It does chuck the snow a good distance and I have handled 20 inches so far.

Chris