From: Mike Wallace [mailto:metman glasgow-ky com]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 1:15 PM
To: Daniel Eyk; GE e-mail Elec-trak
Subject: Re: (ET) Bedliner Material

You are right Dan, I goofed and put the 'e' in front of xtreme.  The
correct
web address is www.xtremeliners.com.

And with respect to David Roden's problem of not being able to find anyone
willing to mess with such a small job, here's my suggestion:

My local Xtreme bed liner dealer is kinda new and has agreed to shoot the
bottom side of my decks at a time when he's already set-up to do
somebody's
truck bed.  I've told him I don't really care what color it is, I just
want
it as smooth as possible.  He says a minor adjustment in how they apply
the
last coat can leave the surface fairly smooth, much smoother than what is
intentionally done for a truck bed.

Mike Wallace
Glasgow, KY