RE: (ET) E20 Speed 8 broken

Chris and Rhett,

thanks for the replies. The ground fault is what I checked
first as this seemed a likely problem to me as well. While
I have a potential difference between the battery posts
(I think I checked multiple) and the frame, there is virtually
no current flowing between batteries and the frame.

I'll double check these. I had measured the resistor's
resistance (card connector 6 disconnected) and it seemed
ok. I will double check these items though next time I have
some quality time with my E20.

Markus