Re: (ET) Electrak Nichrome Ribbon for speed control / Welder - Any Alltrax users want to sell their old resistor plates ?

After looking at my spare nichrome ribbon plate from my E-12, and noticing
it looks really similar to Don's Welder pictures (though I don't have
dimensions), I also get the related idea (DUH !) - just get more of these !

So . . .

To: Anyone who has converted to AllTrax or 4Quad electronic speed control
(or anyone else who has parted out a machine)

Want to sell me your leftover nichrome ribbon speed control plate ?

John