Re: (ET) location of circuit breaker 1

Ah ok, so there are two breakers on the motor: The big one on the front and a little one in the field (for an E20)

I'm working on tracing down a "gone to frame ground" problem. Between frame and B- there is 36 volts. Bad. It happens when the tractor key is "off" so that narrows it down a bit. I want to disconnect at CB-1 to see if it's still there, that would isolate it quite a bit.

Chris

CleanPower wrote:

Chris,
CB-1 on the E20 is the big Klixon 105A located on the front outside of the
motor. If you don't have one there,somebody probably took it off and
connected the wires together to complete the circuit.I have seen that done
before.
 Sincerely,
Harold Z.
Quick question: In the wiring diagrams for the E-15 and E-20 there is a  circuit
breaker called "CB-1" which goes between the PTO positive and  the
positive for the motor at the contactors.

Where is this? CB-2 is the one on the firewall (45amps) and CB-3 is the
one in the E20 motor. But where/what is CB-1?

Chris