(ET) 2 Elec-Trak Snow Throwers For Sale in Kansas City Area

Hello Fellow Elec-Trakers,

I have been off the list for a few years, but still use and enjoy my Elec-Trak equipment.  To make room for some other projects, I would like to sell at least two of the my three Snow Throwers.  Two of the three are in good working order (both have some of the typical minor surface rust) and one is untested and has been outside for years (previous owner abuse of course). I just want to get back what I paid, but will take offers if I am too high.

 Thrower # 1 = $250
  Thrower #2 = $200 (missing discharge chute crank which can be easily fabricated)
  Thrower #3 = $50 (good for parts and only missing discharge chute and crank)

The first full price offer for each (I will be glad to sell separately) is the new owner.

I am working on getting digital pictures and will e-mail them if requested.  It is best to call me at 913/620-1737.

Thanks.

Jeff Simpson
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.