From: "Klein Robert W NPRI" <KleinRW Npt NUWC Navy Mil>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 9:53 AM
Subject: (ET) ElecTrak Welder on e-Bay

> I am bidding on an Elc tRak Welder currently on e-Bay but don't want to
outbid/fight over it with the current high bidder... "mrelectrak".  My main
goal in getting this is to take a real close look into the interior, create
a schematic, and maybe fabricate my own (as well as share the info to the
others in our group.

> That being said, does anyone have a schematic for the welder?... Or would
be willing to loan me one so I can reverse engineer it.  I can't imagine it
being too difficult to replicate.