(ET) ElecTrak Welder on e-Bay

I am bidding on an Elc tRak Welder currently on e-Bay but don't want to
outbid/fight over it with the current high bidder... "mrelectrak".  My
main goal in getting this is to take a real close look into the interior,
create a schematic, and maybe fabricate my own (as well as share the info
to the others in our group.

That being said, does anyone have a schematic for the welder?... Or would
be willing to loan me one so I can reverse engineer it.  I can't imagine
it being too difficult to replicate.

I can be reached at kleinrw npt nuwc navy mil

Thanks in advance,

Bob Klein
Charlestown, RI