Re: (ET) Interesting coincidence

I made the mistake of telling my wife I was trying to buy a plow blade (I already have partially functioning blowers for both my e15 and John Deere): Phew.  I now know where the line is.  Luckily it's in the sand, not concrete.
On a side-note, I was talking to a friend who owns an old fashioned Sears appliance, tool, and implement store, and got on the subject of their tractor sales.  She sells around 3 to 5 hundred garden tractors a year, every year.  She keeps close tabs on the manufacturing process as it directly affects her bottom line.  She says that Sears is "in an advanced stage" of development of an all-electic tractor.  She thought that we would see it within the next couple of years.
Interesting...
SteveA
e15