-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Klein Robert W
NPRI
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 11:04 AM
To: 'Christopher Zach'; Klein Robert W NPRI
Cc: 'lec-trak ecosmos phy tufts edu'
Subject: RE: (ET) Snowthrower Yahoo!

I plan on building a rear weight box to slot into the frame.  Two pieces of
1-5/8" x 1/4" thk flatbar bolted to a steel painted rocket box from army
surplus should I need the extra weight.  I've got dual cast iron wheel
weights for #110 per wheel.  With the chains it should hook up OK... I
hope.
When I powered the snow thrower up, the dash meter read just on the high
side of the green band.  I'll use my clamp meter tonight and get some real
numbers.

Thanks again,

Bob.