(ET) Snowthrower Yahoo!

Well,  I hooked everything up last night and threw the switch.  Let me
tell you a C-185 with a snowthrower is HEAVY!  Holy Cow!  What a monster!
And I definitely need rear wheel weights to make it heavier and to help
with rear tire traction.  I'll post pics on the website soon.  Thanks to
all that helped!  Couldn't have done it without you.

Now for my next problem, while doing something stupid I fried one of the
relays.  Does anyone have a good source now that Mr. Gunns out of the
business?

Bob Klein