From: Markus Lorch [mailto:mlorch vt edu]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 3:56 PM
To: 'Kleinbrahm, Bob'; Elie, Larry (L.D.); elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Satellite Actuator Arm

Bob and others,

the new elec-trak.org forum has the capability to publish your posts incl. pictures. So you could
create a thread there on satelite actuators, copy your text that you send via emails
and add the pictures. Then sent a note to the list informing us about the location of the pictures.

If you don't want to go this route I'd be happy to put your pictures on my webserver and
make them available to everyone. I think thought he forum is the way to go.

One note about the actuators. I am not sure how well they handle the forces of implements
when driving over bumps with the implements lifted. I got a warning from Warn winches about
me using a 1700# winch to lift a bucket - they thought the lever distance and the high forces
envolved when absorbing a bump may be too much for my geartrain when driving with a full
bucket. The original elec-trak strap would absorb some of these forces as it is a little bit
elastic. I am considering putting a nylon strap on my winch instead of the steel cable
to get the same effect.

Markus