(ET) [kelbel09 comcast net: electric tractors for sale]

The sender is not on the list -- please reply directly, not to the
list, not to me.

                                        Ken

From: "Kelley Murphy" <kelbel09 comcast net>
Subject: electric tractors for sale
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:30:15 -0500

Hello, I have come across your email on google, searching for an electric
tractor, my boyfriend has 3 electric tractors, 2 mowing decks, 1 snow
blower, 1 rototiller, 1 snowplow, and alot of accessories to go with
these.  It is in fair condition, I am interesting in finding a person who
would like to buy them off of us, we have tried in many ways and no one
knows much about them.  If interested I can email you pictures, we are
located in PA.  Please email me back and let me know if you or anyone you
know can help us, thanks alot, have a great day.

sincerely,

Kelley Murphy