Re: (ET) Re: lift strap

I stopped at the surplus junk store today and picked
up a nylon strap that is the same width as the
original but twice as thick, same material.
Now I have to figure out how to sew it, maybe the
horse harness guys can do it, we have some Amish in
our area as well (just south of Canton, OH)
Thanks for the tip.
Rod