(ET) New Idea EGT150 For Sale

 If anybody on the list is looking for an Elec-Trak that is ready to go or
knows of someone who is looking for one ready to go, I have available a
New Idea EGT150 with a rear (or side) discharge mid-mount mower deck that
is in excellent operating condition. Appearance is good,but not
perfect.Battery boxes had several holes created by misguided battery acid
and were patched with body filler by a previous owner.
 It is available with either the used usable set of batteries that is
presently installed,or new batteries.
 Everything is fully functional.
 Has new mower blades (used several times on my own lawn).
 Has new heavy duty master disconnect.
 For anyone who is unfamiliar with the New Idea series,here's a rundown:
 Built on the E12m frame,they accept either the mid-mount deck or the
standard Elec-Trak front deck. EGT150 is electrically almost identical to
the latest E15. They DO have electric lift. Along with the Wheel Horse
models and the very latest General Electric branded models,the New Ideas
are all Late models and are (arguably?) the easiest to troubleshoot and
the most dependable.
Please contact me off-list or by numbers listed below.
 Thank You,
Harold Zimmerman
717-859-4234 phone
717-859-4824 fax