(ET) Yet more tiller goodness

Well, the tiller is done paint-wise, now working on mounting the brackets. It looks like they use U bolts, with the metal spacers used to hod it around the axle. I pulled the wheels from the rear of the tractor to make install easier and while I was there I scraped off the battery box rust and POR'ed the seams. Should solve the battery box rusting problems.

Tomorrow I should be able to get it hooked up and drag it over to the shed.

Chris