(ET) Replacing the capacitor, what a pain

Ok, so I decided on a simple project: Replace the charge capacitor. Charger doesn't work well, seems a good place to start.

What a screaming PAIN!

Main problem is the clips that hold it in are attached to screws that have blind bolts. Which can't be reached from underneath which means you have to take the whole charger out which is a pain in the rear, and requires me to remove the snowblower mount and so forth and so on.

So I just bent the clips, put the new one in there, and secured it with electrical tape. Tomorrow I'll get some zip strips. In the meantime we'll see if it charges.

Chris